Change a Light, Change the World
Changing the world starts with simple actions. When you replace a light in your home with one that has earned the ENERGY STAR®, you contribute to a cleaner environment while saving yourself energy, money and time buying and changing lights in your home.
ENERGY STAR-qualified compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs):
Make your next light an ENERGY STAR. To learn more, visit your local ENERGY STAR retailer or click on www.energystar.gov.
- Will save at least $25 each over their lifetime in energy costs
- Last up to 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs
- Use two-thirds less energy
- Offer bright, warm light
- Are perfect in hard-to-reach or high-use fixtures
- Perform with advanced technology – no hum or flicker from the days of older fluorescent technology