Pay Your Bill

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to do about my utility bill if I am moving?

Give our office a call at 324-7920, or complete the Transferring or Terminating form under the Online Services section, at least 3 days prior to the date you move. We will arrange a special meter reading, and forward a final bill to your new address.

It is your responsibility to set up or remove services in your name. If you fail to inform us of termination of service, you will remain responsible for the bill, even after you have moved.