Water Plays A Big Role
Water is the most common substance found on earth and is vital to life. Efforts to conserve this valuable resource should be a priority for everyone - by conserving water you're not only helping to preserve our environment, you're saving money on your monthly bills.
Did You Know?
- 75-80% of the earth's surface is water?
- Water is the only substance found naturally in three forms: solid, liquid, and gas.
- The amount of water is constant and recycled throughout time; it is possible to drink water that was part of the dinosaur era.
- Water makes up almost two-thirds of the human body and 70 percent of the brain.
- About 74 percent of home water use is in the bathroom, about 21 percent is for laundry and cleaning, and about 5 percent is in the kitchen.